01

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Just a little update...

Hello Sims 2 Friends!

I am still retired, but I wanted you to know that I have finally, completely, updated ALL my downloads. If you're still playing the game...Happy Downloading!

Also, I have updated the Lost Sites page to include a few links that I thought you might appreciate. I may add more, but for now, I'm pretty happy with the content.

I've also gone through the various pages and updated some links that had expired.

I'm still here, and I still check my Sims 2 stuff now and then, so perhaps I'll catch you around.

Talk to you later!

Puppetfish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! So glad to get a message from you. Just give me a minute to look it over before posting it. Thanks so much for understanding.

Blessings, Kathy