01

Sunday, March 19, 2017

It's Time to Hang Up the Hat


Hey there!  

As you've probably noticed, there hasn't been anything new here for quite awhile now. So I think it's time to announce that I am officially re-retiring from the Sims 2. Real life got busy, and has stayed busy, and I just don't have the time or energy to pick it all up again.

I am still planning on posting the remaining items that I created, that haven't made it to the blog yet, at some point during the year. And this blog will stay for those of you who manage to stumble upon it and would like to have a little bit of Puppetfish in your game, but there will be nothing new to add.

I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed being a part of the Sims 2 community over the years, and I wanted to tell you all THANK YOU for making it an enjoyable part of my life!

I will still stop in here from time to time, but for the most part, this little corner of the web will be on it's own.

Live Long & Prosper,

Puppetfish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! So glad to get a message from you. Just give me a minute to look it over before posting it. Thanks so much for understanding.

Blessings, Kathy