01

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Just a Little Update....





I thought I had better post something in here to let you all know that I am alive and kicking!  Real life got a little busy, but rest assured, I am working on some new Sims 2 stuff.  Specifically...


  • A new fast food restaurant
  • Beach themed apartments.
  • Diggy's Adventure inspired walls & floors
  • A mythical creature Sim.


I am also going to be adding some downloads from a few sites that are no longer with us, completely organized and with pictures!

So please bear with me.  I am hoping to get one of these creations up by the end of next week.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! So glad to get a message from you. Just give me a minute to look it over before posting it. Thanks so much for understanding.

Blessings, Kathy